Wednesday, September 19, 2012

MIA Series: Pt 1 - What I've been up to.

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Where do I start from sef. I know right! You don't need to say it *dodges shoe*

I was at at point beginning to think it was some e-curse that I had contracted which actually is part of the reasons I've been inactive for quite a while. I truly missed blogging and I will tell you in actual fact that I made attempts to blog but end up dumping it as the words didn't just always feel right.

(Did I mention I have perfectionism tendencies?)

It's a strength and a big weakness and I've decided to write something however it may sound (to me).

Highlights of where I've been, what I've been up to and what I've learnt; which I'll be talking more in-depth about in series include:

- Finishing 1 and a half books ('Rules of Work' - Richard Templar & 'How Stupidity Saved My Life' - Okechukwu Ofili)

- Hanging out at a beach resort for a couple of days

- Attending September Edition of the 'Loudthotz Poetry Reading'

- Visiting the Boys' Remand Home in Oregun with an NGO

- Being on the groom's train on a wedding

Anyways these are just about the major events that I have been involved in which I'll just talk about with the aim of sharing some things with you.

Hopefully, the writing jinx is broken. I feel the rush already and I'm optimistic about what lies ahead on the writing horizon. (LOL! I made that up, sounds cooool).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...