Friday, May 18, 2012

Tab life + 11 Questions

If my life was a web browser, you'd probably see a lot of open tabs right now.
I've had to do Ctrl+Shift+T on some things in my head even (Try it, some geeky stuff  :-D)


Thing is I've been juggling a lot of things these past two weeks and I can clearly say, it's been the most productive week for me this year. Having someone you're accountable to for your to-do list per day helps a great deal (especially when there are penalties).

Okay here's a brief peek into the things I'm involved in:
- Preparing for an IT exam (should be done studying by the end of this month at the rate of 1 video session per day)
- Comic Launch (Hidden Ville comic set to launch in June, 13% readiness rate)
- Currently on a 2-week project that has been a bit demanding (ending today 'hopefully')
- Keeping up with my lovely blog famille (this blogpost was part of the mandatory to-dos, big-ups to my accountability partner who's pushing me to achieve a lot this week...PLUS I wrote a poem tonight)

I can clearly say it's not my strength I'm using cuz God has greatly helped me beyond what I can imagine. It's 1am as I type and I still have to send out mails and research on how to publish the comic on Amazon, Lulu and the likes. I dare not wake up later than 5am if I may add.

So as to not bore you further, A BIG THANK YOU to Okeoghene for nominating me for the 11 tags award. Mehn I'm loving the award season in blogsville. Keep 'em coming jare!
So here are the rules:

** Post rules


** Post 11 random things about yourself

** Answer questions posted by the person who tagged you

**Create 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer your questions

**Notify those tagged of the game

** Notify the person who tagged you after you have answered the questions

** No tag backs

11 random things about Michael. hmmm
1. I love God and I'm learning to portray it in everything I do.
2  My major meal of the day is lunch which might most times be the only meal of the day
3. I love classical music, especially those from Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman
4. When I'm alone in the elevator, I do silly almost-Michael-Jackson dance moves (we all discover ourselves everyday, I mean... :-P) 
5. Slow to making 'friends' but very friendly, also slow to losing them.
6. I could be extremely lazy attimes, I once put lipton teabag in egusi soup instead of the kettle of boiling water cuz I was too lazy to switch on the light in the kitchen that early morning.
7. I love my niece and nephew and I see them as my children attimes.
8.  My English sounds better when I'm upset, always comes out slow and polished.
9. My close friends say I plan too much, learning to be flexible currently.
10. I think this 11 questions is too much o, refer to 6 above. :-D
11. Refer to 1 above, and 6 too.

Phew!

Okay now to answer her questions:
1. What is your middle name? - Temi


2. Favorite food? - None really, as long as it tastes good.

3. Favorite board game? - Ludo, I wish I knew how to play chess though

4. Favorite Nigerian musician? - LAGBAJA!

5. Education or fame? - Education anyday

6. What grinds your gears? - Rats, Noise, My alarm on weekdays, people touching my nose
7. Books or movies? - Books

8. Favorite movie - August Rush

9. Earth, Wind, Water or Fire? Which describes you? - Water

10. Legacy? What would you like to be remembered for? - The children that could make a meaning out of life because of a structure I set up and lives that will be blessed by the books/things I write.
11. If you are not you, who would you like to be? - Can't think of someone, so me for now.
 
Seems everyone has been tagged so I'll just tweak the rules a bit. - Tell me 3 things I don't know about you that I don't know in the comment section.
 
 
I would hint you guys on the comic as things unfold. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...