Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Liebster Award + Mushy stuffs

First things first, I want to say a warm thank you to Relentless Builder for the Liebster Blog Award.
She made my week!

When I saw it, I just didn't have an option but to flash a big grin across my face. Thank you dear.
She's a great writer and blends her art with music reviews and her blog is very organized. One thing I've also come to know is how passionate she takes education which is one area she writes about most times.

Just in case you were wondering what the Liebster Blog Award was, here's some brief info, courtesy of JostWrite, of course: "This award we’ve discovered is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning 'Beloved, Dearest or Favorite.'

Here's the Terms and Conditions:

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.



2. Post the award to your blog.


3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value (It’s a great way to get the word out there about other blogs!!)


4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.

I hereby nominate the following blogs for this award:

1. Apples to Cross - D-i Akhigbe
2. Le Dynamique Professor - Samuel Ekundayo
3. Nuggets for Nobles - Segun Akiode
4. Unveiling Gold
5. Okeoghene


Now to the mushy things...
*sniff*

I think I've come across too many mushy teary-eye-inducing stuff that I just could not resist sharing with you guys. No Michael No. You can't be doing this. Teary-eyes? No!

First one is so inspiring as he sang one of my favourite classical songs, 'Nella Fantasia' by Andrea Bocelli. Lovely stuff!



Second is this awesomely cute boy that just made my night again. Gush! He took me on a sailing ride with his voice mehn.

There are so many talented youth out there who just need platforms to showcase what they got inside. I hope to be a creator of such platforms basically in the field of IT and Education. So help me God.

14 comments:

  1. And you my dear just made my Night with the Nuella Fantasia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know nothing about classical music but no doubt, that was one of the best I've listened to. GOSH! Amazing story and an awesome voice. I think adversity could be a wonderful teacher if we let it and don't give up.

    Thank you for the award, Mike. I appreciate you.

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee!!!

    Mike, thanks for the award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award o. I hope I get around to posting mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! *wipes tears* Ok, no water works (forming hardcore) but darn, these people can sing. Malaki was so cute and something flew in my eyes the first time he broke down...musta been a fly or something *cough* (that's my story and i'm sticking with it)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @P.E.T. Projects: I'm glad I did dear. You should get the full track by Andrea Bocelli. Great song.

    @LDP: You're welcome sirrr!
    "I think adversity could be a wonderful teacher if we let it and don't give up." I'll note that statement.

    @Segun Akiode: You're most welcome!

    @ilola: Thanks dear. Looking forward to read your post on the award too.

    @Toin: *hands tissue* *sniff*
    Whatever flew across your eye must have been the same fly over here. *sniff* Great great voices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Michael...sorry I'm replying late though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michael: You mean you didn't catwalk and do back-flips? LOL! You're very welcome, sir. And thank you so much for the kind words o! To see my work described as "ART" .... Really kind of you. May God make you bigger!

    Nella Fantasia sent shivers down my spine. Treasures in earthen vessels ... I did not see that coming!

    As for Malaki, Lord knows I cried too ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. All around you, you'll find astonishing talents...

    lovely! Amazing!

    And as you wish to be a channel of blessing to others, may God empower you to be so.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I posted a comment last week but it wasnt published.

    Thanks for the award.The videos you posted got me sniffing as I watched.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the award...I've been MIA 'cos it's crunch time at my end, thank God it'll soon be over.
    Uzoma sends her warmest regards.

    I Can't watch the video due to slow connection...will watch it soon sha and I won't cry #odeshi..lol

    God Bless You Plenry!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Mike,

    You have been tagged. Please go on to my blog to see the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Afronuts: Amen to that! Thanks so much for the kind words. God be with us all.

    @Edidiong: Take your time dear. Missed your footprints here though. :-) I'd say a prayer for you today. God bless you too.


    @Okeoghene: Right away! Lemme chekirrout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Geezz So I didnt come over to say thank you *eyes closed*..Sorry!!

    Thanks for the award :)

    Double thanks for offering to help with my blog anniversary ...:)

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear you...