Saturday, December 17, 2011

Michael Keyboard 2 (A frustrated episode)

Sssshhh...(hushed tones). He is officially pissed!

One month away from home. I actually pity him now. I didn't before.
I heard him once discuss with his friend how he misses blogging, his little niece and neph, his family, his bed, his...phew, the list is endless.

News has it, he'll be on this project till the end of DECEMBER!!!
I've never seen him under pressure like this before that.

Well, enough of all the pitying, before I continue here is a mail he got from a friend that I stole for you to read *wink*

Dear woman
I am very happy to inform you that I
have had feelings for you since Monday, 9th of December 2011. With
reference to the meeting held between us on the 6th of December 2011 at 19h00, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover.
Our love affair would be on probation
for a period of three months and,
depending on our compatibility, would
be made permanent. Of course, upon
completion of probation, there will be
continuous on-the-relationship training
and relationship appraisal schemes,
leading up to promotion from lover to
spouse.
The expenses incurred for coffee and
entertainment would initially be shared
equally between us. Later, based on
your performance, I might take up a
larger share of the expenses. However,
I am broad-minded enough to be taken
care of on your expense account. I
request that you kindly respond within
30 days of receiving this letter, failing
which, this offer will be cancelled
without further notice and I shall be
considering someone else. I would be
happy if you could forward this letter to
your sister if you do not wish to take up
this offer.
Thanking you in anticipation.
The man in love


OFF I GO!
He's coming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...