Thursday, September 29, 2011

Same message twice + One Lovely Blog Award

I'm so motivated right now. I mean every thing just sent me that clear message today. I woke up feeling like I needed to make some corrections which I couldn't figure out (tough one, right?)

Today was different in a way. I checked through what could have been the potential causes. No clues.
I guess some days are just like that or maybe not. Anyways after all, I decided to share with you what I learnt today from Victor Cheng on dealing with overcoming rejection.

Whenever you feel demotivated remember:

The difference is in that final second... when one decides
to stay lying down or to make the extra effort to get back
up... the most determined people in the world, get back up.

So get back up!

And to my second post in this place YAY! *Now dancing Alanta in slow mo*
Okay Relentless2011 gave us the One Lovely Blog Award to participate in. Enjoy~!


Ground Rules: 
- Link back to the person who gave you the award
- Complete the form below
- Tell seven random things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers

Name your favorite color: None actually. Light Brown and White sometimes.

Name your favorite song: It changes but at the moment it's 'Gbesoke' by Emmanuel Edunjobi

Name your favorite dessert: Chocolate Ice-cream

What pisses you off?: Saucy people,

When you are upset you: Bone face! Lol! I love ironing things out when fresh, so I confront also.

Your favorite pet: Ostrich..LOL! Of course not. Dog anyday!

Black or white?: White rules!

Your biggest fear(s): I added an 's' cuz there are 2 main things. 1. Missing heaven and 2. Failed Marriage


Everyday attitude: Me and my God all the way.

Your best feature: My hair

What is perfection?
: God is.

Guilty pleasure: Food

7 Random things about myself:
Could be seen from afar as too serious.
I love singing (in the shower) and dancing (in front of the mirror)
I hate dust. arrghh!
I am scared of heights.
I want to learn to play an instrument in my lifetime.
Mr procrastinator here
I have big feet. (Size 45)


Blogs I'm passing it on to
Okeoghene's blog
Myne Whitman Writes
Le Dynamique Professeur
NaijaMuminLondon
9jafoodie

I got tired listing. Bear with me and have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...