Thursday, September 22, 2011

Can I cope?

That has been the question these past weeks. As I told you in my previous posts, I've been on a busy schedule this past week and its been hectic to say the least.

I hardly have time to think to write and that scares me. I mean whatever drains that much isn't worth it in my own opinion but then again, you don hear wetin them dey call DETERMINATION!
I refuse to be overwhelmed, lailai! So imagine a schedule of 8am-6pm where you then spend 3hours in Lagos traffic, get home tired and can't even eat and just hit the bed for another cycle of routine duties. HIA! Not me.

This is my schedule and I have decided to allow it work in my favour. How?
The word is 'Maximize'. I think the mind is a great asset which I never joke with.

Apart from our innate abilities to adapt to situations, a spicy addition of Determination goes a long way. Imagine spending 3 hours in traffic daily. In a month, that's how much? For 20 days, we have 60 hours.(Tell me I've started again with numbers) Yes ooo. Time is Life. We waste time, we waste life. Back to the gist.

I finished a book in a month of my time spent in traffic. I notice that when I plan the time, I maximize it. Its only when you have a poor mindset that you think 'that thing' cannnot be done.
But let me share things that are worth spending your time on:

- Quiet time with God
- Things that advance your life purpose
- Time invested in helping others
- Things you've always wanted to do or are scared of doing.

The 1st is very important to start your day. I mean...it only makes sense to acknowledge the one who gave you the life to even get up from your bed every morning. If you've had a break in this area, I encourage you to please continue. You'll be shocked at how refreshed you'll feel the whole day. So that's all folks.

P.S. I will still publish that post on unemployment. Already reached half-way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...