Monday, June 6, 2011

Smashing 1st Lady!

I saw the first lady's makeover pictures and all I could say was wow!
She has changed a lot.
Some nice re-branding concept. I Like!
Our 1st Lady Pose
Courtesy: www.onobello.com
She looks so dashing and I'm so proud of my 1st Lady.
Yes ke! In your face.
Courtesy: www.onobello.com





















More pictures of the first lady pictures here. All taken by TY Bello.
Guys, don't forget to nominate mikesfrequency for the Nigerian Blog Awards (poster on the top right).
You can start on the nomination page.
Copy this link address: http://mikesfrequency.blogspot.com

Paste it into Category numbers 3, 7, 14, 26, 28 & 30.

And SUBMIT! That's all.

Only nominate once and check your mail to validate your vote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...