Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oh my word! See cobwebs all around here.

Now let me get my broom. *Now sweeping*

Miss you all dearly. Last week, I was quite busy a bit though its not a justification for leaving this page blank.
I just finished a book titled 'The Man God Uses' by Oswald J. Smith and I recommended it on a post I put on FB. I found out all of a sudden that my love for reading grew by a great fraction. Its good, I think.

My 1st and worst negotiation also happened this weekend. Still learning the art of business. We'll get there.

Currently, I'm reading a book by Chimamanda Adichie, titled 'The Thing Around Your Neck'. That book is a classic and Chimamanda is indeed a gift to the African Literary Community. Oh sorry I'm reading 2 books at the same time. 'The Art of War' by Sun Tzu is another one I usually read 'in transit'.

I just released a story on the blog and its awaiting publishing on Naija Stories. Enjoy as you read.
Trending Now: Nkem...My Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...