Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Latest Happening

Hi there, after much silence he decides to write again. Yep... speaking of me.
Okay what's up in blogsville? Um...Okay...Down to the business.

Firstly, sorry this is coming late but happy International Womens' Day in arrears! *raises hat*. To the mothers and women of our time, I say cheers! *clanking glasses*.

So check out my latest note written out of the deep depths of solitude which is a very fertile condition for serious thoughts. Just that you hardly get a lot of that in this busy times where so many things are competing for one's time.

Its a note to read and I'm not sure if I've written this serious in a lil while. As the inspiration came, I wrote.
So enjoy as you read.
Trending Now: Tinsel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...