Friday, February 11, 2011

I've been having what I'll call e-interviews of recent to get various views of people on the upcoming April Elections in Nigeria and its been really interesting.

I had sessions with Myne Whitman, Steve Harris and a couple of others. Good to know the registration process though with a few hitches ended successfully and Nigerians believe its going to be a crucial inflection point for the progress of the nation...talking about the Elections, that is.

Don't forget to visit the interview page while you read to see the first of the series of interviews with Myne herself who beautifully analyzed the situation alongside giving her opinion about her own pick if she were to vote.
Firstly to all my readers, I wish you a great weekend and secondly Happy Val's Day in advance.

Trending Now: April Election Series with Myne Whitman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...