Thursday, December 2, 2010

Down for Days

Really really really sorry for the state of this blog...It's not pleasing but I can assure you measures are being put in place by the Technical Team.hahahahahaha....me of course.

Okay but to be candid I'm working on making major changes without still affecting the quality of the page in the midst of my bee-like day.

Tomorrow is a big day for me...The Experience 2010. I've never been there and I look forward to it seriously. Well just for those who don't know, its a Gospel Concert that holds yearly and is organised by Pastor Paul Adefarasin of the 'House on the Rock' Church with partnership from other churches such as the RCCG, TREM, Living Faith Ministries and a whole lot more.

The best part is Gospel artists from all over the world are usually invited to grace the often filled-to-the-brim concert held in Tafawa Balewa Square. You get to see the likes of Don Moen, Fred Hammond, Mary Mary, Papa San, etc for free.

Its a time to lift up hearts to the one true God in the peaceful aura of worship.

I just can't wait...

Thanks again for your patience and this error would be resolved soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...