Friday, November 12, 2010

BACK!!!

Hahahaha!!! Blogsville hereby announces the arrival of the much-awaited, much anticipated...return of mikesfrequency!

After so much silence, across many hurdles, in-spite of all obstacles...I am officially glad to tell my fellow bloggers and readers that I am back! (seriously I love exclamation marks, shey?).
Okay, enough of the drama jare...

The koko of the matter. i.e. the bone of contention, is that you should get ready for rich contents that will come your way very soon. Back into civilization at last. To God be all the glory.

I've missed Myne Whitman's lovely stories and debates, Afrosays silly and hillarious write-ups, Harry Itie's write-ups, Edna's stories, El-Fiz's inspiring posts, D-i's poems and lots more...

I've missed you commenters too and for the new friends I made, feel free to join...

@ moi frequency...*wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...