Friday, August 20, 2010

Aug 22nd!

Sure you're wondering what all this noise is about...even me too I'm stunned at myself.

Well just watch out for that day on 2 blogs and I hope not to leave you in suspense.

Busy busy day it's been especially on a Lagos weekday. Watch out for my latest poem coming out this evening. Even if you don't like poetry, this will get you thinking.
I won't say much about this but do yourself the honour and read some good stuff!
You know I heard someone paraphrase that if you want to hide information from a black man, put it in a book!
What an insult you say! Spare me!
You don't have to read a whole book to get inspired, just one article will do...so what are you waiting for?

Trending Now: Before you break a leg...By Laju Arenyeka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear you...